2010年10月9日星期六

Imagine

Dinner in the spring, we teach the young people with light, foam and other materials in the hall into something they thought heaven looks like. These creative young people to use their imagination, "Construction of heaven."

Dinner's theme is "I can only imagine" is from the "pity me" this Christian band's songs are inspired. Our daughter Melissa is responsible for decorating the house church. When I went to see the process of decorating them, she was hanging on the ceiling of stars. Dinner that night, my wife and I heard Melissa's friends singing the theme song, "I can only imagine," reminds us of that distant place ─ ─ heaven.

Of course, we never imagined after only six weeks, Melissa really gone to heaven. Can only imagine what was on the instant, has become a reality.

Jesus talked about heaven, the purpose is for us to be troubled. He said: "Do not your heart be troubled. You believe in God, believe also in me." (John14Chapter1-2Section)

Jesus has prepared for His believers a good place, full of can not imagine there's goodness, light and majesty. There, God watch over all the faithful, one day we will go there. Imagine heaven looks like, let's heart is joy!

没有评论:

发表评论