2010年9月6日星期一

By 2010, with tears in writing "goodbye"

Dead of the night the

Work is also endless

But to see those words

Heart can not calm the pain was still so

Chaotic thoughts

Overtime? Do not want to do anything the

Think while finishing thoughts

God knows helpless and chaotic

Who 's fault this time

Of time , or destined

Not just tear across the face

More importantly, some emotion in his heart was enlarged and deepened the ...

Friends always say that we believe is very beautiful rainbow after the rain

Tears could not stop knocking the front of a computer desk keyboard

Do not know is moved or envy or hate , or heartbreak

Why Why forehead shaking big question mark emerging

Ridiculous is their own dreams woven by the chaotic pace of their own happiness

The future of so many wonderful moments of beauty

But those who arrived in the text word or two

Soul has been touched a nerve

Timid people retarded innocent people who were simple-minded

Do not keep feeling the weakness of the real ice acid

Found no one to remember no one to care for Dian

Willing to do you need to struggle again

Cold air

I am relieved to learn

His mind is not on the no longer Distressed

When those dazzling eyes blinking in the text

All in all another good were painted with full stop forcing

God lied to me

God you fail to make you learn humility

You cheated in order to increase your wisdom

Hurt you is to make you stronger

You wronged your personality to life experiences

You hit is to remind you of the disadvantages

You lose is to give you and teach you to cherish
A pain to make you realize

Let your trip is to strengthen your legs

Reality , even cruel, but God is always merciful God always hello

This moment began to doubt

No longer believe that God can not these so-called good intentions

If more attention

How would let me by so many ups and downs so many sad so many unfeeling

God smiled at me I see you moving in

I watched into a laugh

I would also like to let you down in the heart of the guilt

God

You know

You are my dependent

Why should I give up the expense of

Can you tell me

What can I expect you

Tell me how to do what to do should

World is so big

I am so small

So many stories

I vividly supporting interpretation to

Hearts silently tangle

Finally Panlai the

darling love family friendship

A turn around easily vanish

Desperately want to take what

But always gently smiled , let go

At the time

Have a voice in the ring

God heard the voice of my cry you

Finally made up his mind

Scattered light a few do not understand

Do not care goodbye

没有评论:

发表评论