2010年8月10日星期二

Dear , this is our strong

Spring is coming,
Weak grass can break free from the hard earth , the earth brought touch of green , then us?
Who is not a clay mold , and failed to stand up again ,
I believe that after the fall Zaipaqilai last point must be more than stable .
These days , thank you , those who make every effort to help my people !

The past has been , cried , laughed , lost heart to be ......
However , it was only once again beautiful !
We are so passionate , and youth is our unparalleled capital , can not stand it squandered .
In this time of the most touching , wanton our ambition it!
Niu said , as she "forgot he was a woman "

If you are born in China, I hope you powerful family ;
If you have no power at home , I hope your family become rich ;
If your family is not rich do not you , God bless you man ;
If unfortunately you are a woman, you have to look pretty ;
If the beauty of your business , please forget that they are a woman now!


I often forget that they are women,
In this way, I have not to complain .
The hardships of life , and I accept everything .
A man can do , I have to do .

No one can support my whole life , like to eat have to own to work on.

I often forget that they are women,

In this way, I have not qualified sad .
There is love in this world , the chances fell to my head , very little .
Who is cheating so and so who is hurt , all normal .
Want to live more relaxed , to be like men , bearish point of view of another light point .

I often forget that they are women,

In this way, I have not qualified dependent .
Of course, from the men and women can not survive

In fact man is the wind , can only rely , can not rely on .
Best by the wind , like a man to fight !

I often forget that they are women,

In this way, I have not qualified Yourou .
The point of their ruthless , more than men.
I believe that with the women's fine , plus a little man of courage , of arbitrary order can be determined ,
As with men , and strategizing successful in distant .

I often forget that they are women,

In this way, I have not qualified weak .
I may be affected by the father, too serious ,

Small , there " do not hit the south wall of no return " temper.
I firmly believe that character , nothing to do with sex .
Please allow me to worship the guy who was upright .

I often forget that they are women,

In this way, I have not qualified hypocritical .
Family planning led , 80 upon a lonely ,

You are the only child of parents knees , his companions also ;
Do you consider yourself center companions even worse ;
So do your little world Niubi , you tend to baby at home you Diema to the outside really no one to take your eyes folder .
Forget artificial lady style, polite and restrained , neither overbearing nor servile .

I often forget that they are women,

In this way, I have not qualified impetuous .
I appreciate and strongly want to become a person

In his heart of hearts , abide by the Chung Hsiao and abide by the brotherhood, honor dignity .
I mean in his heart of hearts !
Perhaps such a person, usually seems pretty wicked .
If he can not quite become a serious thing to dry , and not affect the moral principle, I would like to be calm and steady was his nature.
I can not admire .

I often forget that they are women,

In this way, I have not qualified to cry , not eligible for trouble , not eligible for hanging .
Yes, even I can not great live, I did not eligible for the death of the humble .

I often forget that they are women,

In this way, I worry no qualifications , no qualifications Lai , are not eligible do not take .
The fate of these playful , I inevitably have to drip in the past .

I often forget that they are women,

In this way, I have not qualified to escape , not eligible for prevarication , not qualified to wait , not qualified to find posterior , not qualified to blame unfair fate .


If some day , I had the mother of man ,

I will tell my children :
First of all the best,

Last heaven .
Whether he is a man or a woman .
Because, first ,

He wants one .
Man proposes, God everything has been done , not a heaven to look at things .

I remember that two words ,
Unlucky ,
Tianduyingcai .
Always felt more comfortable listening to the latter , though life is described as short .


Yes ah, life no longer , just wonderful !
By now , I also discovered that I am not a afraid of dying , but I'm afraid I live useless , I live with no fear of their own !
In the past , and everyone is simply map a fun , why take it seriously then ?
Well ~ this world should not be too harmonious . Zaikuzailei right on when he is 250 , these words put me and feasible.
Not that you want to carry forward the spirit of the second ball in the end it?

Honey , We Go! Better tomorrow will come true!

没有评论:

发表评论