2010年8月17日星期二

You are not the best, but , I love you !

Some are looking forward to life , always been the dream of self-righteous kill it! I thought I did allow myself comfortable , at least not wronged ourselves, but did not ! Do not know why , not only failed , but make me more depressed , more uncomfortable , even more comfortable ! I do not know why? More and more petty , more selfish , more violent, more and more not confident ! Some friends have told me that sad time , crying is a third-rate people , patience is a second-rate people , smiling people are first class ! Now I do not know how in the end ? Or that I do not understand what kind of person I am in the end ?


That there are many excellent men and beautiful women , but the real feelings of their own only one ! If anyone think that the world has perfect love , that this person is not a poet is an idiot ! If there is a persistent and enduring affection , and a fair without but fleeting feelings , you choose what kind ? In fact, the happiness of the greatest and most true love is the treasure and have !

没有评论:

发表评论